- Places are not guaranteed until payment has been received in full.
- By registering for the conference you are agreeing to your name and town being included in the list of attendees.
- Due to the special rate negotiated for accommodation, cancellation is non-refundable. However, a request can be made to re sell the room, if successful a refund can be made. Please contact Claire Deakin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A standard 25% (of the registration fee) as a cancellation charge applies if you cancel your place before 27th October 2017. No refunds will be made for cancellations made on or after 27th October 2017.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the programme without prior notice.
- In the event that the conference is cancelled or cannot take place for any reason outside the control of the organisers, registration fees and accommodation booked through us will be refunded in full. The total liability of the organisers shall be limited to that of a refund only and it shall not be liable for any other loss, cost or expense, howsoever arising
- Delegates are recommended to take out appropriate travel insurance.