Inaugural Broadcasts 2021 – On Demand
Your chance to watch again ‘on demand’, the sessions from the 2021 Primary Care Issues & Answers Live Inaugural Broadcasts – Long Covid: The way ahead.
With sessions from each of the first 3 broadcasts plus supporting Slide Sets and Facstsheets, this is your chance to watch these unmissable presentations again and download the supporting materials.
The programme will provide you with the evidence based support to address the challenge of caring for patients suffering from Long Covid through a series of sessions designed to provide PRACTICAL guidance for the delivery of BEST CARE by answering these critical questions:
- What are the factors which increase the risk of Long-Covid?
- Who are the high-risk patients?
- How can they be identified?
- What are the most effective interventions?
- What special care is need for black, Asian and minority ethnic groups?
- What additional rehabilitation support is needed?
- What are the examples of best practice in primary care?
- How do we need to adapt service models to deliver optimal care?
Day 3 – 12th October
Click below to request a password to watch the sessions from the virtual conference on-demand.
Request a password
All sessions are free to access for HCPs and are password protected. You may have received the password in an invitation email, if you don’t have a password please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Don’t forget to share this programme with a colleague click here