All supporters will be acknowledged on the Sponsors pages of the Issues & Answers website along with the event App.
Utilising the large exhibition hall on the busy Friday, exhibitors have the much needed opportunity to interact with delegates, meeting them face to face to discuss new products, indications and devices. Main sponsors are located centrally within the hall and all catering is served within the room.
Unopposed satellite symposia and opposed workshops are integrated into the main conference agenda. Using the event App delegates can ask direct questions via the session chair and speakers can use live polling to gauge audience opinions. Using a 2 stream format allows delegates to tailor their individual learning paths and ensures supporters have their target audience in attendance.
All events and programmes are fully compliant with ABPI regulations and relevant codes of conduct.
|GOLD||Includes a 45 minute unopposed satellite symposium, 3m x 3m exhibit, delegate pack insert, 4 staff registrations plus 2 speakers, acknowledgement on website and event app, pre-event alert and rotating banner|
|SILVER||Includes a 40 minute opposed educational update workshop, 3m x 3m exhibit, delegate pack insert, 2 staff registrations plus 1 speaker, acknowledgement on website and event app plus a pre-event alert|
|BRONZE||3m x 3m exhibit, delegate pack insert, 2 staff registrations, acknowledgements on website and event app|
|EXHIBIT||2m x 1.5m table top exhibit and 2 staff registrations|
Extensive exhibit area fully integrated with conference catering and compliant with ABPI regulations.
Further opportunities to increase your visibility
- Record and webcast your session including hosting and distribution through our channels plus a copy for your own use
- Audio record your session as a podcast with speaker slides, hosted etc.
- Session highlight report hosted and distributed
- Add a CPD module to your webcast, podcast or highlight report
- Sponsored feature article/case study from your session with CPD module
- On-stand presentation during lunch
- Pre-event delegate alerts, repeated on social media
Interactive event App sponsorship
- Home page rotating banner
- Section sponsorship
- Live polling
- Push notifications
- Market research surveys to delegates via the App prior to or following the event. Investigate attitudes and perceptions and gain valuable feedback from your target audience
- Advisory Boards, Focus Groups, Consensus Panel meetings and closed workshops can be held during the evening prior to the conference
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 01789 766098