Webinar: Heart Failure; The new standard of care: What we need to know in primary care – New medications and where devices fit
In this presentation, Dr Yassir Javaid will discuss the modern management of Heart Failure from a cardiovascular perspective. The session is aimed at all healthcare professionals from primary care who see Heart Failure patients.
- To understand optimal management of HFrEF – lifestyle, pharmacological and how to identify patients that will benefit from device therapy.
Included in the programme:
- A half hour webinar including a live Q&A discussion
- Downloadable slides to print off and keep
- A downloadable factsheet summarising the guidance
- A multiple choice question CPD learning module with certificate upon completion
What do primary care need to know?
Broadcast date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021, 18.00 hours BST
Submit your questions to the experts here >>
Your programme presenter
Dr Yassir Javaid
Primary Care Cardiovascular Lead, East Midlands Clinical Network
If you cannot attend the live broadcast, the webinar will be available on-demand 24 hours after the event.
Don’t forget to share this programme with a colleague click here
This webinar is sponsored by Medtronic
The content, opinions and statements made in this webinar are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of the supporters, editors or editorial board and no liability is accepted for the consequences of any misleading or inaccurate information.