WEBINAR: Preventing and Managing Cardiovascular Disease in a virtual setting – a practical approach
Dr Jim Moore and Beverley Bostock will look at how to both prevent and manage cardiovascular disease from a virtual setting. Using a case study model they will consider how to practically:
- reduce/avoid cardiovascular events during the pandemic
- optimise patient care and medicines
- utilise the ABC framework to maximise patient outcomes
- manage AF patients, switching and newly diagnosed AF
- identify at-risk patients remotely
- look at the other areas B & C and how they can be optimally managed
What do primary care need to know?
Broadcast date: Wednesday 9th December 2020, 19.00 hours
Your programme presenters
Dr Jim Moore
GPwSI Cardiology, President Primary Care Cardiovascular Society
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Editor in Chief Practice Nurse Journal
Plus each programme has
- a downloadable factsheet of practical guidance
- CPD certificate for live attendees
If you cannot attend the broadcast, the webinar will be available on-demand 24 hours after the live event.
Don’t forget to share this programme with a colleague click here
This webinar is supported by Bayer PLC through an unrestricted educational grant:
The content, opinions and statements made in this webinar are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of the supporters, editors or editorial board and no liability is accepted for the consequences of any misleading or inaccurate information.