Join us to share more unmissable ground-breaking research, face-to-face learning opportunities and exciting workshops for all stroke professionals and researchers. Delegates will be able to come together, network and collaborate on a rich provision of fields paramount in the stroke care pathway.
Delegates will have the opportunity to gain CPD accreditation, discover the latest service developments, experience keynote lectures and innovative parallel sessions.
The UK Stroke Forum is a coalition of over 30 organisations, all committed to improving stroke care in the UK. The coalition is underwritten by the Stroke Association and the British and Irish Association of Stroke Physicians.
UKSF 2022 will return as an in-person event at ACC Liverpool and promises to be a festival of learning. We’re pressing the reset button and would love you to join us as we showcase new and exciting features such as:
- UKSF After Dark – going back to a face-to-face conference means there’s more networking needed than ever before. UKSF After Dark will combine networking, learning (an evening with) and of course, the opportunity for delegates to grab a drink and socialise with peers.
- E-Posters – our first in-person electronic poster session.
- Sustainability at our core – specific sessions on sustainability in stroke care, embracing digital and moving away from printed paper.
- SOAPBOX – companies and speakers will have the opportunity to present a short bite-sized session to a dedicated audience within the exhibition hall.
- Feel good mornings – sessions covering a number of wellness activities geared to improve work/life balance.
As always, this year’s event will give delegates the opportunity to:
- Gain relevant CPD accredited professional training.
- Discover the latest research and service developments with exciting keynote lectures, ground-breaking parallel sessions and training workshops.
- Learn about new innovations in the exhibition area where companies will be showcasing their services and products.
- Network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway.
- Showcase your work by submitting an abstract/poster for presentation at the event.
Find out more on https://www.stroke.org.uk/professionals/uk-stroke-forum