About Issues & Answers
Issues & Answers is a unique new digital learning platform for primary care clinicians offering:
- SIX annual conference sessions plus TWO new Question Time sessions
- REGULAR educational broadcasts and webinars across the spectrum of clinical issues
- Expert-led programmes with up-to-the-minute advice and guidance
- On-demand webinars enabling you to watch when suitable for you
- Accompanying factsheets, slides & CPD modules
A unique, expert-led series of interactive broadcasts providing practical advice and guidance for the whole primary care team confronted with the challenges of caring for patients suffering from Long Covid.
Registration is completely FREE and CPD points are awarded for attendance.
Covid survivors report a bewildering complex of long-term consequences.
Each expert presentation will help you to:
Identify patients at risk
Highlight high-risk patients
Provide best care
Offer non-therapeutic support
Know when to refer to specialist care
Latest webinars from Issues & Answers
Regular educational broadcasts and webinars from our inspirational experts reviewing key topics, addressing the latest clinical issues and offering guidance and practical advice for primary care clinicians. Each webinar also includes slides, factsheets and CPD points plus they are all available to view again on-demand.
Now available to watch again and download the resources.