New Lipid Management Masterclasses
Helping you address the big questions
- How to identify those at risk
- Understanding a lipid profile
- How to manage high cholesterol
- What guidance to follow
- What new therapies and tools are available now
- What this means for daily practice
Give us 60 minutes and we will give you the answers
Additional resources for every session…
|Quick to complete CPD with certificate and reflection form
|Downloadable summary factsheet and presentation slides
Wednesday 26th July, 19:00 hours
Tuesday 15th August, 19:00 hours
In discussion with
Dr Kevin Fernando
GP Partner, North Berwick Health Centre, GPwSI CVRM, Content Advisor WebMD Medscape Global & UK, Scottish Lead Primary Care Diabetes Society.
Specialist diabetes nurse practitioner, College Lane Surgery, Ackworth, West Yorkshire.
About the series
High cholesterol blocks blood vessels and increases the risk of heart disease. Lowering LDL cholesterol levels reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Using case-based, practical learning with frequent audience interaction, the experts will offer you their ‘top tips’ and guidance which will highlight:
- Simple Red Flags which will alert you to patients who are at risk
- Top Tips for effective and timely evidence-based interventions
- Improved understanding of pharmacological therapies, optimisation and their use in clinical practice
You must be an Issues & Answers member* to register for webinars, login below:
*If you are not already a member click here to register for FREE.